10 days Mombasa Beach with Safari starting at US $ 2050.
Day 1 Arrive in Nairobi
Transfer to the Strand Hotel. Nairobi is an amazing city that has unique attractions. We head to the Elephant Orphanage and the Giraffe Centre to get a closer look at these amazing animals. Finish off your day at the famous Carnivore restaurant to sample game meat and eat as much as you like.
Days 2-3: Game Drive in Tsavo
Day 4: Making your Way to the Coast
- Early breakfast followed by morning drive to Tsavo National Park. Once at the lodge sit back and relax until lunch.
- After lunch, head out to explore Tsavo West National Park for the famous Big 5 - elephant, rhino, lion, leopard, and buffalo.
- Spend the next two days experiencing all that the lodge has to offer. Game drives during the day and evening, a visit to the hippo pool at the Mzima Springs, and one morning, get a full English breakfast at 'Lion rock' - a rock cropping overlooking the park.
- Dinner and overnight at Kilanguni Serena Lodge.
- After a short game drive, start your journey to Mombasa via Nairobi. In Mombasa you'll be transferred to the Voyager Hotel. Situated on the North Coast, The resort is an ideal place to relax and unwind.
Days 5-10: Relaxing on the Beach
Visit the Fort Jesus; Mombasa old town and afternoon visit to the crocodile firm.
Day 6 Mombasa
- Depart for Malindi. On the way visit the Gedi Ruins, the Kipepeo butterly farm and the Vasco Dagama pillar. In the afternoon, a visit to the falconry of Kenya and the snake and crocodile farms.
Day 7 Shimba Hills and Mwaluganje Elephant sanctuary;
- Pick up from your hotel at around 6.00 am and drive to Shimba Hills, a distance of 35 kms from Diani arriving at the gate at around 6.30 am.
- Begin a game drive visiting Sheldrick Waterfalls at 11.00 am escorted by a game ranger. Lunch will be at the Shimba Lodge.
- After lunch proceed to the Mwaluganje elephant sanctuary. Mwaluganje Elephant Sanctuary Kenya's first community Wildlife Sanctuary, home to Kenya's Big Tusks (Elephants), dry baobab bush land, the endemic Cycad palm, blooming desert roses, diversityof Butterflies, birds and Monkey-Eating Crowned Eagle.
- Return to the Diani Beach for your overnight stay. Dinner and overnight at
Day 8 Wasini Island Day trip:
- Drive for 1 and 1/2 hrs to the South Coast Mombasa up to Shimoni. You leave your mini bus there and sail with Arabian dhow through Mpiunguti
- Island to Kisite Island. During the sailing if lucky you may see the dolphins that come in large numbers.
- Do snorkeling for two hours at Kisite Island where by if you lucky you will see the famous sea turtle, morena,many types of colored fish. Kisite is reserved by Kenya wildlife service for snorkeling. This is where you can see the diversity of sea life.
- Later you will sail to Wasini Island for sea food (optional to have other kind of meals at your will). After lunch go through the mangrove trees, village, and the ancient slave caves of Shimoni and later sail back to shimoni jetty.
- Spend the next 2 days relaxing on the exquisite deserted beach that makes up the resort's waterfront, or by the large swimming pool. Or reserve a massage table at the Spa and let the therapist melt your worries away.
- Your package ends on day 10 with a transfer to airport in Mombasa.
Accommodation : Voyager Hotel
Cost: US $ 2050.
The package includes:
- On arrival meet & assist at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
- Transport based on a safari vehicle while on safari.
- Driver allowance while on safari.
- Game drive as per the Itinerary.
- Park fees for driver and vehicle.
- Full board accommodation at Voyager
- Park entrance fees for Tsavo East and West National park.
- Service of an English-speaking driver guide for the tours.
- Any applicable Government taxes
- Extras at the hotel. I.e drinks, telephone, laundry or any other personal expenses.
- Tips to driver guide and porters.
Book This Safari